Alternatives For Girls - $40,000
College for Creative Studies - $40,000
Reading Works - $40,000
Covenant House Michigan - $10,000
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Michigan - $10,000
Michigan Humane Society - $10,000
City Year - $40,000 to continue partnering with schools to work directly with at-risk youth as tutors, mentors and role models, helping students get back on track and stay on track to graduate.
S.A.Y. Detroit - $40,000 to support local Detroit shelters.
The Detroit Zoological Society - $40,000 to sustain unique award-winning habitats, beautiful grounds, exciting and educational prgrams, acclaimed events, and continue to create meaningful and memorable experiences for visitors of all ages.
Forgotten Harvest - $35,000 to support the fight against hunger in the Detroit Metropolitan community.
Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit - $35,000 to support workplace training programs throughout Southeastern Michigan.
S.A.Y. Detroit - $35,000 to support local Detroit shelters.
2-1-1 On the Go! - $30,000 to support their mobile outreach program. This program uses 2-1-1 call center resources on the streets of Detroit to assist the homeless population.
Detroit Symphony Orchestra - $30,000 to support the ongoing operations of the internationally acclaimed and fourth-oldest symphony orchestra in the United States.
Focus: HOPE - $30,000 to support workforce development initiatives and educational programming.
Mosaic Youth Theatre - $30,000 to support their internationally acclaimed youth development program that helps young artists excel on stage and in life.
Guidance Center - $100,000
The Greening of Detroit - $100,000
Coalition on Temporary Shelter (C.O.T.S.) - $150,000 to support the construction of an infant care center for children under the age of two at C.O.T.S.
Junior Achievement Finance Park - $250,000 over ten years to support a Little Caesars learning booth at the Junior Achievement Finance Park. The JA Finance Park is a new state-of-the-are, hands-on learning center located in the heart of downtown Detroit. By participating in JA’s custom-designed curriculum, middle and high school students learn “real-life” lessons about personal finance.
Ilitch Charities College Scholarships - $25,000 annually - Provide up to ten $2,500 scholarships each spring to college bound Little Caesars AAA and Little Caesars Amateur Hockey League players.
Some Other Past Grant Recipients include:
- Alternatives for Girls
- Arts & Technology Academy of Pontiac
- Bill Scruggs Memorial Fund
- Brendan Filzek Childhood Cancer Assistance Fund
- Bridging Communities
- Camp Mak-a-Dream of Michigan
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
- Children's Charities Coalition
- Children First
- Children's Home of Detroit/Foundation for Exceptional Children
- Common Ground Sanctuary
- Curtains & Comfort
- Dispute Resolution Education Resources, Inc.
- Fallen Heroes Fund of Oakland County
- For the Kids Foundation
- Kids Kicking Cancer/Sickle Cell
- Kids Like Us
- Math Corps at Wayne State University
- Mentoring Solutions
- The Mission: Prevention Education for Children, Youth and Young Adults
- Niles Baseball Field Renovation - Niles Community Schools
- Old Newsboy Goodfellow Fund
- Pontiac Police Memorial Fund
- Reaching Higher, Inc.
- Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic
- Special Olympics of Michigan
- Starfish Family Services
- Think Detroit PAL
- Turning Point, Inc.
- Wigs for Kids